INTRODUCTION TO RELIABILITY ENGINEERING
About the course
To provide the fundamental knowledge about techniques, methodologies and tools that allow the statistical management of information to improve operational reliability of assets, analyzing the principles, basic concepts, aspects and methodologies, their level of importance in the field of performance of industrial processes and their best practices.
Professionals, technicians, operations & maintenance supervisors, equipment inspectors, planners, programmers and process leaders, with a vision of change and improvement in their own performance and environment.
You will learn
Participants will know the concepts, tools, and experience accumulated in the area of reliability engineering, making the production processes more profitable, reliable and safe, using techniques that allow predicting and minimizing occurrence of unwanted events, in the same way they are the first steps to establish models for the optimization, prevention, control and mitigation of the risks in the industrial processes.
- Introduction to basic concepts
- Best practices
- Reliability engineering
- Reliability indicator
- Reliability Operational
- Equipment No Repairable
- Equipment Repairable
- Reliability systems
- Statistical management In the Information
- Statistics Odds
- Curve reliability
- Failure history-based reliability
- Reliability Based In The Condition
- Tools – Diagnosis Reliability
- Reliability tools – Maintenance and optimization plans
- Reliability Tools-Technologies
- Integrated Reliability Systems
- When to select a reliability tool?
- Asset life expentancy