PROCESS SAFETY AND INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
About the course
The workshop teaches a basic level of process safety and integrity management through the standard and presents a specific view of safe practices and their application in an Asset.
Operations, maintenance, corrosion control, inspection, production technology, engineering and projects, HSE and key contractors’ personnel in this area
You will learn
Fundamental components of a Health and Safety Management System, as per ISO 45001, and OHSAS 18001.
What is PSIM?
- What are major accidents and what is the structure of their causality.
- One vision of the teams and the measures criticize.
- The roles and responsibilities of the main stakeholders in the asset.
- The analysis of each of the safe practices.
- The basic plan implementation.
You will be in position to analyze elementary PSIM decisions, and you will know where to find more detailed information.
- Ensure identification major hazards of the operation assess
- Efficiently communicate the cause, probabilities and consequences of hazards mitigate associated risks
- Identify opportunities to mitigate risks at the source
- Identify and confirm appropriate prevention, control and mitigation actions that have been specified in the facilities, procedures and processes such as risk management, management of change, critics and pillars elements of process management.
- This workshop is oriented towards surface facilities and operations of hydrocarbon production, but its principles can be applied in other operations of exploration and production of Oil and Gas (Drilling, Work Over) with a methodology interactive session with exercises, videos and photographs.
- Each element of the system will be evaluated separately. There will be specific examples related to the incorrect application of each practice.