SAFETY & SECURITY
SAFETY & SECURITY
A to Z Engineering Services exists to solve critical issues impacting to our clients. Our unique approach is not only what differentiates us, but also what makes us successful. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision and optimize performance and productivity.
Discover Our Expertise.
Security Operations Management (accountability, technology, procedures/protocols, training) is fundamental as an acceptable and adequate level of security (standard) to minimize operations disruption due to security related events and concerns.
Security Assessments & Audits
Process for the identification of internal and external risk / threats conditions and vulnerabilities that need to be considered and mitigated in the planning of new operations and or on mature operations.
Crisis Management / Business Continuity
Elaboration of Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery. This is an all risk / all hazards system recommended to have in place for organizing and managing response operations directed at incidents, regardless of nature, size, severity or location.
Healthy Management System & Safety Management System
Assessment applicable to any industry seeking for guidance managing health and safety risks, worker and contractor protection and promoting a company culture committed to worker safety.
Strategies & Design of Crime Prevention Program Community Security Technology, Training and Procedures
- Introduction to community security and crime deterrents measures
- Scope of security crime prevention and community risk perception
- Criminal trends measurement and crime tendency KPI’s
- Strategies and methodology on community crime prevention program
- Police : Preventive vs. Reactive
- Community crime prevention training
- Preventive police training program
- Development of KPI’s into community security risk perception.
- Strategies and process for program continuous improvement
- Basic crisis management strategy
- Leading to strategic projection and social image.